Criminal Defense Attorney
Michael W. Moran
Colorado Springs, CO
If You Are Arrested:
- You have the right to remain silent, use it
- Say nothing other than "I want to speak to an attorney"
- Do not discuss your situation with anyone before contacting our office.
How We Can Help You
- We will stop all further questioning by police.
- Assess the charges against you and promptly answer all your questions.
- Arrange for bond to get you out of jail.
- Examine the police report and evaluate the strength of evidence against you.
- Determine if any police procedural errors occurred during your arrest.
- Interview all witnesses and investigate all evidence introduced against you in your case.
- Formulate and aggressively execute a proven and effective defense strategy against the charges you face.
- Our professional legal staff will fully support you throughout the entire criminal justice process. Our entire focus on your case will be to secure an outright dismissal of charges in your case.
- We deliver personal service and peace of mind to our clients at a very stressful time, and will work tirelessly to avoid a criminal conviction at all costs.
DUI Defense - Colorado Springs
- Criminal DUI cases are brought before the court faster than in other states. Your freedom and driving privileges are immediately at stake if you do not seek expert legal help.Â You must retain a highly experienced local lawyer to represent you in traffic court.
- Michael Moran is a recognized Colorado Springs authority on successfully defending clients against Driving Under The Influence (DUI), Driving While Ability Impaired (DWAI), or Driving Under Influence Of Drugs (DUID) charges.
- Your DUI charge outcome hinges on attention to detail and knowledge of investigative procedures and Colorado criminal law. Mike's knowledge and experience has produced many courtroom victories against DUI charges throughout the state. Contact our office if police arrest you for driving under the influence in the greater Colorado Springs area.
- The path from arrest to incarceration is a grueling process paved with fear, uncertainty and doubt. The outcome of your case depends on selecting the right attorney that will protect your constitutional rights. We will provide the best options to keep your family, reputation, and career intact.
Aggressive Criminal Defense Matters
- When you are charged with a crime in Colorado, literally the only thing standing between you and a permanent criminal record is your defense attorney.
- You must have an attorney on your side to protect your legal rights against a legal system with unlimited resources and manpower.Â A lawyer who will fight on your behalf for the best possible resolution to your case. Avoid financial punishment and the possibility of jail or prison time by having your charges defended by recognized legal expert.
- Our law office will apply the full measure of our extensive legal training, experience, and expertise to each case. We will conduct a complete investigation of your criminal charges, and our top priority will always be to secure dismissal of all charges against you. Attorney Michael Moran has won thousands of cases in more than two decades of law practice, and our outstanding legal team is trained to defend clients facing criminal charges in the Colorado Springs area.
- Facing a criminal arrest alone is an incredibly stressful experience. This is the time when you must have the most experienced and competent defense attorney that you can find. A lawyer that will punch holes into police reports, evidence collection, and witness statements.
Our Pledge To You
- You deserve an attorney on your side to protect your legal rights against a legal system with unlimited resources and manpower. A lawyer who will fight on your behalf for the best possible resolution to your case to avoid financial punishment and jail or prison time. Michael W. Moran will utilize his outstanding defense law expertise to fight for the very best outcome to every case he takes. He will conduct a complete investigation and seek dismissal of all charges against you. Our legal team is fully trained to expertly defend people who are facing any criminal charge in the Colorado Springs area.
- We have represented thousands of clients who are charged with criminal offenses in the greater Colorado Springs area. We know the stress a person is under when facing arrest or under investigation. Your freedom, family & future are at stake. You will get an accurate assessment of your criminal charges, potential defenses, and cost estimates.
- Your chances of obtaining a favorable case outcome increase having an attorney who commands respect from the prosecutorâs office. Michael Moran is a DUI & criminal defense lawyer with the experience and jury trial success record in Colorado Springs to prevail in even the toughest cases.
- We will guide you through these difficult moments in your life.Â A criminal record can continue to have negative effects after the case ends. Avoid a felony or misdemeanor conviction in Colorado by obtaining the best legal advice on the Front Range today.
- We offer free consultations and case evaluations. Contact us as soon if an arrest appears likely. We will explain you legal options and answer any questions that you may have. Attorney Moran will treat your case as his own. And fight on your behalf to ensure the most positive possible outcome to your legal situation.
About Our Law Firm
- As a former Municipal Court Judge, Mike Moran is an experienced trial attorney who has successfully defended his clients in thousands of jury trial cases with diligence and commitment to his clients. At the Law Offices of Michael W. Moran, P.C., you will be represented by an experienced courtroom-tested criminal defense attorney who has extensive training and is extremely familiar with the Colorado Springs legal system. An outstanding trial attorney who will apply that knowledge to defending you. Mikeâs legal team is dedicated, compassionate, and ready to help all those who are currently dealing with felonious charges in the Colorado Springs area.
- Michael W. Moran, P.C. has represented thousands of clients who have been charged with: DUI, sex crimes, white collar crimes, violation of probation, theft crimes, drug crimes, federal crimes, violent crimes, domestic violence, juvenile crimes, internet crimes, military crimes, assault &amp; battery, burglary and stalking. We know the stress a person is under when facing arrest or is under investigation. Their freedom, welfare of their family and future all depend on the effectiveness, determination, and skill of the criminal defense attorney that represents them.
- We offer free consultations and case evaluations and encourage potential clients to contact us as soon as charges appear to be likely. We can examine and explain you legal options and to give you the opportunity to ask any questions that you may have concerning or related to your legal issue. Attorney Moran will treat your case as his own and aggressively fight on your behalf to ensure the most positive possible outcome to your legal situation.
- The law office of Michael W. Moran, P.C. are Colorado Springs criminal defense lawyers providing superior results for clients in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Manitou Springs, Castle Rock, Fountain, Peyton, Monument, Green Mountain Falls, Palmer Lake and other areas throughout the state. Call us at (719) 447-1923 or contact the office online to schedule your free case review today.