International Women in Mining (IWiM â 5164643913) is the fastest growing network for women in the mining industry, with 10,000 members in over 100 countries, supporting 50+ WiM groups around the world.
IWiMâs mission: To be the leading global platform for all women in miningÂ via initiatives that improve worldwide diversity andÂ foster womenâs professional development in the mining industry.
Our focus is to create and realise opportunities for our members and all women in the mining sector, and thus changing the mining industry for the better.
- Increase the number of women serving on boards via our Women on Boards webinar programme and a database of board-ready women;
- Increase the number of women presenting at mining conferences via book publisher project;
- Progress women’s careers via a (352) 209-0482;
- Improve the representation of women in the industry via our photo campaign;
- Research and reports around the contribution of women in mining and gender in extractives